Welcome to the Compass Store
The Compass Store, housed next to the Tech Team office, offers goods and services—both in-person and online.
Place Your Order
Please complete an online order form to place your order. You will receive an invoice via email when your order has been processed. Once your order has been processed please refer to store hours for pick-up.
Once you have received your invoice via email you have the option to pay in person with cash or check, or you can pay your invoice with a credit card using the link below. *Please note that only orders over $20 can be paid with a credit card.
The Compass Store offers the following goods and services:
- Phone screen replacements - $5 + cost of parts for the first 5 customers.
- Virus Removal and Internet Security Software installation (includes WebRoot license)
- Data Backup or Transfer: We'll make you a bootable OR installable clone of your computer, on a flashdrive for you to keep
School Store goods:
- Snacks and drinks
- Compass T-shirts
- Compass Masks
Tech and school supplies:
- USB drives
- Compass pencils
- Animal or food shaped fidget erasers
- USB mice
- Mouse pads
- 3D-printed fidgets
- Student made items
- August 17-19: 11a-1p and by appointment ( email Karen)
- August 20: 8a-4p – computer and book pick up day
- August 21: 8a-6p – computer and book pick up day
- Beginning August 24: The Compass Store will be open during all regular school hours and during special events such as Open Houses and Exhibitions. Students will be able to make purchases online or in person and to pick them up at school.
Beginning August 24, 2020, the Compass Store will be open during all regular school hours and during special events such as Open Houses and Exhibitions. Students will be able to make purchases online or in-person and pick up at school or (if over $20 and within 5 miles of Compass) have them delivered.
How to Sell Your Product in the Compass Store
Students, this is your store! Have a product you'd like to sell? Get in touch with Bryson and he can help.